Welcome to the Surf Pacific Network.
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Laws.
Surf Pacific is pleased to provide you with access to the network of websites and related services owned and operated by Surf Pacific LLC and its following terms and conditions.
About the Surf Pacific Network
Surf Pacific publishes or makes available on the Surf Pacific Network information, advertisements, product and service offers, Real Estate data, valuations, software and links supplied by Surf Pacific and third parties (Material). Surf Pacific does not warrant, represent, authorise or endorse the reliability, accuracy or completeness of any such material published on the Surf Pacific Network or on any web site that links from the Surf Pacific Network.
Surf Pacific does not and cannot provide any warranty in relation to any goods or services advertised for sale on the Surf Pacific Network by third parties including, but not limited to, any representation or warranty that the goods or services are of merchantable quality, fit for the purpose intended or safe for the purpose intended, as described by the seller or owned by the seller.
Personal and Non Commercial Use Only
Use of the Surf Pacific Network is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Except for the material held in your computers cache or a single permanent copy of the material for your personal use. You must not:
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any Material;
- use or attempt to use any Material published on the Surf Pacific Network to create any web site or publication;
- mirror or frame any web site or page within the Surf Pacific Network;
- use any automated process of any sort to query, access or copy any Material on the Surf Pacific Network or generate or compile any document or database based on the Material published on the Surf Pacific Network; or
- transfer or sell any information, functionality or products or services offered on the Surf Pacific Network
You are Responsible for the use of the Surf Pacific Network
Whilst Surf Pacific takes care to ensure that the Material on the Surf Pacific Network is correct, current and free from errors, Surf Pacific does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of or the representations made by the Material on the Surf Pacific Network or any web site that links from the Surf Pacific Network or any information received as a result of using the Surf Pacific Network.
The services and Material made available on the Surf Pacific Network are provided as general information only. Surf Pacific does not warrant that the services and Material are professional, expert or other advice and are not a substitute for such advice; may not be appropriate, correct or sufficient for your circumstances; should not be relied on as the only reason you do or don’t do anything; and may not be continually accessible or free from errors or viruses.
If Surf Pacific suffers any loss or damage or incurs any cost in connection with a breach by you of these terms and conditions you agree to indemnify Surf Pacific for all such loss and damage.
Goods and Services Provided by Third Parties
If goods and services are offered on or through the Surf Pacific Network by third parties (sellers):
- goods may not include government and statutory charges where applicable;
- Surf Pacific does not act as any persons agent or broker; nor will arrange any contract between you and any person or; provide any warranty in relation to any persons goods or services;
- Surf Pacific will not be responsible for the terms of any transaction between you and any person; any goods or services purchased by you from any person or; resolving any dispute between you and any person.
- Surf Pacific strongly recommends that you check with the seller that all information in relation to their goods and service is accurate.
Surf Pacific Responsibility to You is Limited
Surf Pacific, will not be liable to You:
- for claims arising out of or in connection with your access and use of the Surf Pacific Network and related services whether arising in contract, negligence, indemnity, strict liability, breach of warranty or for loss of use, production, profit, revenue, business, data, contractor anticipated savings, or for delay or for any financing costs or increase in operating costs or any economic loss for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
This section includes the responsibility of its officers, employees, contractors and agents, whether individually or collectively.
Copyright, Trademarks and Licence
Material on the Surf Pacific Network is in its entirety the intellectual property of Surf Pacific LLC
- Users may only copy or reproduce Material on Surf Pacific’s web sites for the purpose of browsing or making a copy for your own personal, private or research use, provided it is within Copyright laws.
- You are not permitted to use any graphics or designs that are on Surf Pacific’s website for commercial use. If you breach this rule Surf Pacific reserves the right to take action against you.
Surf Pacific gives its users the opportunity to communicate with its Customer Relations personnel, Sellers, advertisers within the site and other users throughout its Network through online forms, electronic requests and enquires, bulletin boards, competition entries, inbound phone number services and other forms of electronic messaging, (Communications Services).
You acknowledge that Communications Services may be public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that Communication Services should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by Surf Pacific.
Use of the Communications Services is provided on condition that you do not do any of the following:
- transmit any information or material which is knowingly incorrect, misleading or deceptive;
- transmit any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful information or material or information;
- use the Communications Services for any unlawful purpose;
- advertise pyramid schemes, spam or chain letters;
Surf Pacific may, but has no obligation to do so, review the use of the Communications Services by you and delete, edit, refuse to post or remove in whole or part any information or material uploaded or posted using the Communications Services.
Surf Pacific’s Terms and Conditions are subject to change
Rules pertaining to classified ads and business listings
The Following rules act as a guideline for Surf Pacific’s clients and advertisers, and details exactly what is and is not acceptable on Surf Pacific’s network of web sites, including titles, descriptions, photos and relevant payment options.
Advertisements and Bi-lines.
- Listings cannot begin with ‘Aaa’ or ‘***Aaa’ to enhance your placement ranking
- Title must start with a capital letter however should not be written in UPPERCASE letters in its entirety
- No jargon or abbreviations will be accepted. Words must be written in an easy to read manner
- Only letters, numbers, spaces, quotation marks and full stops can be used
- Ads must not contain HTML of any kind unless otherwise indicated or links to down-loadable files
- Surf Pacific LLC regulates their site on a regular basis and reserves the right to cancel or alter an ad where mistakes have been made or guidelines have not been adhered too.
Offensive language will not be tolerated in any circumstance. Surf Pacific reserves the right to block users who upload ads or business listings where they see this rule has been breached.
Ad titles, descriptions and images must be short and concise. Users should not include contact information such as name, address, telephone numbers or email addresses. Your details will be automatically formatted from the information given when you signed up.
References to third party organisations and websites
Sellers must not make reference other businesses that are in direct competition to Surf Pacific LLC